The Airbot Systems Mini carrier board is one of the way to install a Cube on a drone. The Mini carrier board encapsulate all the wiring in a 50.5x57.5mm board, in order to save space and weight for applications which have size limits.
- Dual power inputs (redundant power with automatic switch to the second power source when first one fails)
- Easy to install on drone (see the mounting pattern above)
- Power distribution & voltage protection (providing current to each connector)
- Motor PWM signal distribution (up to 8 motors - distributed on corners)
- Standard 2.54mm servo PPM/S.BUS/Spectrum RC input (+5v/+3.3v selectable power from carrier board)
- AUX VCC pins are connected together. This allows powering the AUX rail externally.
For more information, please visit: