This kit includes the parts for Hexsoon EDU450 frame from HexAero / ProfiCNC.
This 4-propeller UAV multirotor is a perfect fit for drone pilot training, educational purposes and for anyone that wants to assemble a quality and cheap drone.
Hexsoon 450 propellers are meant to be installed and removed without tools. This means replacing them is easy as well as drone transportation.
This drone frame kit is also delivered with a power module having 4 direct outputs for ESC, a 5V (3A) output, a 12V (2A) output, a VTX and a FPV camera output.
- Drone type: Quadrotor (4 moteurs in X)
- Material: Carbon
- ESC: 3-4S
IN THE BOX:
- 4x Propellers
- 4x Motors
- 4x Motor mounts
- 4x Arm mounts
- 4x Arms
- 1x Complete landing gear
- 2x Centerplates
- 4x ESCs
- 1x Power module
- Cable set
- Hexsoon 450 is delivered as a kit. It has to be assembled.
To have Hexsoon EDU450 ready-to-fly, a few additional parts (not included in this kit) are necessary:
- a flight controller (autopilot) like the Cube
- LiPo 3S batteries from 3300mAh to 5300mAh
- a transmitter and receiver having at least 6 channels
- a GNSS receiver like the Here3 provides also GPS position hold capability
Ships in 4 to 7 working days from order placement