W/ BEC 5V & 12V
The PDB-40A has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*57mm & 4 layers PCB. lt distributes power from a Li Po pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing Switching Regulator DC 5V outputs & Switching Regulator DC 12V tor powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
• 4oz copper, 4-layers &1.0mm PCB. • Built-in 40A Socket • Tota I 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit tor H or X type frame • 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
- Input voltage range (3S-6S LiPo operation): 9 - 26V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- Continuous current: 40A*6
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 50A*6
BEC 5V output:
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSO, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.3 +/- 0.lVDC
- Continuous current: 3 Amps
- Output Ripple: 40mV (Vln=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- This connector has the same definition as the cube's carrier board.
BEC 12V output:
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with switching regulator.
- The battery should be 4-6S LiPo (13~26V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 2A
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
BEC 12V@ 3S LiPo
-Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -lV
- Dimensions: 57.2 x 50.5 x 5.2mm
- Mounting: 52 x 45.3mm, ©3mm
- Weight: 14.5g(w/o 40A)
Ships in 4 to 7 working days from order placement